Friday, November 27, 2009

Door Knob Exerciser Instructions

KITCHEN ...

Well you maximum height of selfishness have forbidden anyone to cook tasty, delicious, chocolaty and delicious, though I can not eat I do not eat any ECCO
I took the intestinal flu and in these three day that my best friend is the bathroom, then strict diet ...
Tea, white rice and for the maximum Goduria of hams and cooked but not very often .... So how can
ultrabuone cook things while I am sick and can not eat a cabbage ?!!!!! So for all culinary
restrictions, it is, in fact my mother last night for this very reason has made me a kilo of white rice "A but, but I'm all rice ?!!!!!!! A well eat it too You ?!!!!!!"
"Bella de mom and if you do not eat here do not eat anyone ?!!!!! So for us, I just did meatballs and sausages in tomato sauce ..."
"Only ?!!!!!! !!!!"
So I officially protest and prevent anyone to cook something that posssa go beyond the chicken breast grilled
disappear Now I do everything from lecture notes ... hihihihihihi ... bad ......
I know I should not be so selfish, but if there is' something that makes me really unpleasant, unfriendly and not eating is very bad ...
Okay I will continue 'with my resets in white ... but with someone I had to vent;)

Bacetti all

Lelli, died of hunger little misunderstood

0 comments:

Post a Comment