Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Anna Griffin Pink Invitation Kit



Hello everyone !!!!!!!!
Yesterday I had to mix something by force, and then I got a frantic desire to make bagels, another recipe that was there among the thousands of recipes to try, and then I started to work.
The original recipe I got it from anise and cinnamon I followed to the letter and had great success, the only difference is the type of flour I used only to kamut and margarine instead of butter for the rest I did not change anything ... Do not report is that the recipe preparation She is so meticulous in explaining that just follow the recipe, it is also to have good results, of course, my not be as beautiful as her photos and was surprised not like her but that's okay no ?!!!!!

This morning I had breakfast there, and memos by heating and coated with margarine and jam ...
for lunch we made from sheep's ricotta and salmon)







Besos
LM

0 comments:

Post a Comment