Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tinker Toys, Clip Art

MY FIRST TRUE BREAD

Therefore it is not I have never made bread but I've always used the MP and I have never tried to do it by my self ... Then it happens that we go to the grocery store memo from Naturasia and take the newspaper informed and I find ?!!!!!!!!!! THE HOUSE OF
LUNARIO "practical advice for daily living according to the biodynamic calendar and discovered that on 30 October was suitable for making bread, and then I said" Now I try "
I used a little flour because it was the first experience and I told myself that he had come well crap ... who cares if they throw perooooooooooooo the end result was beyond my expectations. Now I do not know if the success of my first bread was for my "cleverness" or because the moon was in favor but I got some good sandwiches made with bologna:)

I did not follow a particular recipe I just used a little more 'yeast because Kamut flour is growing short this is my result with 300 grams of flour



If you can 'be of interest to recommend the next calendar bakery in November nelle seguenti date :
8/9/10/11/16/17/18/19/20/21/25/26/27/28/29/30
Negli stessi giorni รจ consigliato anche fare lo yogurt
Invece se volete una buona riuscita delle conserve il calendario suggerisce i giorni :
5/612/13/14/15/22/23/24

Besos
LM

0 comments:

Post a Comment