Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Need Buy Narrowboat

... RETURN TO TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED TRANSMISSION

Ahahahahahah I defeated the intestinal flu that kept me stick to more 'than a week, not can understand the suffering, if I still swear that rice URLOOOOO
However, in these days to celebrate the resumption of the dry spell I got invited to dinner at home with friends ... hihihihhihih ... cook and that's just me !!!!!!
Pero 'also our kitchen has resumed normal function and then a short postero 'recipe sweet sweet !!!!!!!!

Embee that there 'be surprised ?!!!!! How could I fail to shoot a superipercalorico sweet to get me a bit on a forced diet ?!!!!!!

Ps go slow with the post but this time practically live at the airport ... In fact, I was thinking of asylum Asked olite at the table;) maybe I do cook them !!!!!

Kisses to tuttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

0 comments:

Post a Comment