Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ross Kemp On Gangs Streaming

onigiri

Halfway through the journey we came to spending in the "Giapponeria" store that sells products of Japanese Kimono services for tea and also MOULDS FOR THE onigiri !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since some 'time ago I saw the recipe from and Elisa as she rightly pointed out in his post, the secret to onigiri molds are the course I purchased and I also took along with those of fully equipped to serve others affarini for Sushi, I think, and I stopped them because I bought everything in the shop but luckily these tours usually have my sweet memo that makes me always talking cricket and at one point holding me back
There carryover is the recipe and the dose because you can go to Eli's blog, I've only increased the doses to the rice to make it more 'and I used as a filling that's Salmon and Shrimp the result



A prosposito of Japan who can 'interest in Rome Sunday, November 8 there will be the Japanese market find here all the details

besos

LM

0 comments:

Post a Comment