Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How To Play Mount And Blade Multiplayer

MY FIRST BENTO BOX

I am pleased to share this moment with any / all of you in our kitchen and got my first BENTO BOX !!!!!!!!
can not understand my happiness, as when a child buy a new toy, ENHANCED !!!!!!!!
A colleague of mine has a Japanese husband and as he was leaving just for Japan, and my colleague is tropppo nice and friendly and knows my passion: for the bento box B: hello kitty I did bring one's own tuttarosa pussycat:)
You can imagine when I found this box in the office and I opened
Happy hour course for me there is nothing else in the world Lunch boxes, only my new bento box, where everything takes a different flavor and is more 'good!!
I know that is not true but let me live in my childhood illusion:)

Ecolo here in all its glory:







And while here in terms of the objects' Another source of pride, the purchase of the century, the famous and beloved TAGLIACIAMBELLE !!!!!!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment