Monday, March 1, 2010

Travel Dvd Player With Car Bag

ECCOCIIIIII

Dear all is a month that we do not hear but it was a month of work that is very dense in terms of finding a home to me and Emanuele ... after many vicissitudes and ramshackle houses went through Cinderella's castle at last ten days ago we found it !!!!!!
's beautiful just for us and for my sweetie hairy area in which we said we wanted us to figure and a beautiful kitchen and spacious;) From July
become our home ...
I miss a bit 'to share with you our recipes, but you must excuse us we cook very little in this period, lately my shifts and those of Emanuele never coincide, so much that I put a picture on the nightstand to remind me what he looks since they are 10 days that I do intermediate and shifts the nights he is given and the kitchen he is feeling, but beware that I have to try new spices and then come back soon. A big kiss to all

Elisa and Emanuele

0 comments:

Post a Comment