Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nouveau Dunnbuggy 2010

TURKEY ROLLS WITH BACON AND PRUNES

As you can tell from this post and the one exuberance of bacon before I have at home so I got the idea to use it to make the rolls with turkey breast
The result was above my expectations, I thought were crap and instead liked all

INGREDIENTS FOR 3 PEOPLE :
300 grams of turkey breast sliced \u200b\u200b
a package of prunes denocciolote
100 grams of bacon rolled
Oil Evo
Sale
A glass of white wine

preparations
:
Divide the slices head-on into two or three parts depending on the size, flatten and stuff with a slice of bacon and a plum rolled up and close with a toothpick. Put the oil
in a large skillet that can easily contain all the rolls.
When you put your hot rolls and fry for a few minutes, add a pinch of salt and a glass of wine, cover and finish cooking (the turkey, I discovered that it takes very little)
Serve hot
ENJOY! !







LM

0 comments:

Post a Comment