Sunday, March 6, 2011

Best Dvd Player Under 100 2010

MYSTERY OF THE PUBLIC SCHOOL ... Tragicomica

Telese Luke Short interview with Paul Smith on "misdeeds" on Sunday. Just add it deserves and to meditate. Very.

"him I'd not to speak. But I can say one thing. The problem is not only him, but what is left after him even when he falls it will take at least 15 years to detoxify the country from what it has sown. We are all different from what we were. Even the humor has changed, is different. The beauty is that I still can not figure out how ... But I want to tell you that I picked up disturbing signals.

Rome, Victoria Theatre: Paul Smith is sitting in his dressing room, very basic. Eat a bowl of ice cream before the third replica of his new, bitter, Mistero Buffo hilarious. He says: "It 's very good, although yesterday was the eggnog and I had to throw it away ..." (I'll understand why after only an hour). For his mystery Paul has built its own grammelot, and came down into the imagination of evangelism apocryphal as if it were his natural element. In the scene, and even out alternate lines, reflections with open eyes, the story of the last six years of occupation, with two enemies to fight: "I'm always in the trenches," she smiles.

Explain to me this thing of comedy? In what sense is it changed?

E 'we changed because we changed, the reference symbols, principles, language. I can tell a striking story?

course.

Just days before my participation in Come away with me later in a bar in downtown Milan. I do not speak of an extreme periphery. I was a Roman gate ...

It 'important?

Sure, you hear here. The bartender, who knows me, told me: "Is it true that you do not pay?" And I reply: "Maybe, but for me is not important." He said, "Ah ..."

was not convinced?

No. In fact, he says: "Sure, let's take all that money at that Camorra sorry ..." And I, I did not understand: "What repentant Excuse me? "

And he?

That bald, that Savino ...

Wonderful. In fact, terrible.

not over. I still had not taken full consciousness. In fact, I say, "But it's not a regret Camorra. It 'a journalist who wrote a book on the Camorra. It's called Savia-no ... "

At this point you give up?

Macchi. She looks at me with a skeptical eye, and said: "Yes, of course. It's called Saviano. Is a journalist. But while the names made them! "And here is the amazing thing happened that I still can not explain.

mean?

I burst out laughing. And I could not stop. They were there very badly. But it was me. Or: I should not laugh. I was not having fun, indeed, I was sick, but I was laugh. There was something dramatic, in that paradox, but the situation was too comical. It was so dramatic comedy, and vice versa, and this merger inseparable are the times in which we live.

Another example.

When I read the survey that the high school boys are convinced that Matteotti was murdered by the Red Brigades. If you think this is funny too. It 's like discovering that we are living in a strange form of Matrix. Nothing serious, but everything is terrible.

Give me another example as well.

Times are fierce. time ago I walked over to Buenos Aires, all fenced off for work. I thought the show, I was distracted. At a certain point I find myself in the maze and I do not know how to get out.

So what are you doing?

I moved a fence, I fall. It makes a loud noise. And you know what happens?

a policeman stops you?

Maybe. Comes a kind of gang and juvenile Bolivianos - in five minutes - literally everything falls apart. Tut-to, you know?

And what do you do?

None. They come in two, finished the work, running towards me, reaching out to e. ..

hit you?

I cry, excited: "That's it, give me five!"

   Di nuovo tragico e comico?

   Qui con un sapore diverso, telefonato. Prima mi sono vergognato come un cane. Poi ho cercato di fuggire dalla scena del delitto. E quando ho girato l´angolo mi sono detto: “Cristo, ero diventato il   capo di una banda di Boliviani!!” E poi ho avuto un flash.

   Quale?

   Hai presente Chaplin quando impugna lo straccio red and back in a procession because everyone thinks it's a flag?

On the contrary, though.

Here, Chaplin is a face from Scarface. And it is the language of that time. But while I thought the fact that it hit a hurdle I had become the leader of the gang of Bolivians, again ... E 'was stronger than me, I had to laugh.

You've changed, on stage, you're closer to the registers dramatic. We can say, grandly, you have passed the middle age?

The simple answer is: I quit drinking.

why you could not take the eggnog?

If you feel a particle of alcohol now I feel disgust.

Really?

I always hated alcohol. And I start to believe that all alcoholics in some way hate.

What was for you, drinking?

E 'was also a gas. It 's a gas much more widespread than we think, on stage, because it makes you fear go away. But then devours you.

Just you, I hated the public service announcement ...

And it is this: I have done a controversy, on stage with that poster that says: "The drug you off."

wrong message?

Yes, it should say: "Before you turn on, then off you." Otherwise, if your child may fall and think: 'But why it seems to me a great cool? "

How did you find the strength?

There was no scene like The Man in the arm gold. It 'was like diving. Once done, it is made.

you able to draw inspiration from the club type sessions of Alcoholics Anonymous.

I've done a show: imagine the potential to play a scene where twenty men stand up and say: "I'm Peter, and I do not drink from 200 days ...", & # 8220, Charles I: and I do not make 3 months ...", "is fine, and I do not play poker for a two weeks ..."

; And when you arrive, what do you think?

'm Paul, and when I see that we put together all the dependencies of the world, I say: "The only way we can really get out and spend all our vices the other one. "

're always the incorrigible joker anarchist.

No, really: nice to know that the former alcoholic who has been playing poker? And try to imagine the sex maniac who becomes addicted to heroin.

're an evil genius.

No, I'm a comedian. That as a comic note of different things.

Let me give another example.

In my show is a joke about the Gospel precept of del'ago eye.

Divertentisisma.

Well, when do the shows with the schools, that joke is not laughing at anyone. Then once I ask, a scruple: "But you know what the eye of the needle, right?" Silence.

is always a nerd.

Oh, yes. But the nerd replied: "A novel by Ken Follet. Lo, Italy today is this one.

What audience are you?

Of all kinds. Center-right and even center.

You mean the left!

No, I call them the center. The left is finished in 1989. In the old Communist Party was the passion, that he did take the annual leave to fry sausages. Then there was the class struggle. And then there was a Soviet-style nomenclature. Well, the wall fell, the third thing would disappear. Instead they are missing the passion and the class struggle. And remained the only Soviet-style nomenclature.

   Dedichi le battute più feroci a Bondi.

   Si, poverino. Quando penso che uno così ha potere mi fa rabbia. Poi lo perde e mi fa pena. Poi apre bocca e mi fa rabbia di nuovo.

   Quale è la battuta più antica del tuo repertorio.

   Non è mia. Me l´ha regalata il famoso carabiniere che mi fermò a un posto di blocco, nel 1977, con una R4 rossa.

What I asked: "Can you decline its generality?"

I said, "My name is Paul Rossi." He says, 'And' brother of the center? "I said," But do you think one has two children, calling them all Paul? "Well, after thirty years ago, always laughing. To me as a policeman I threw open a career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment