Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bella Cucina Belgian Waffle Recipe

Center Margerite



This is a model of Iris Niebach that I found on his book "tatting Fantasia"

When I made the purchase of books at the store in September online "Bolster & Drawings" , I received a gift of two cotton gomitolini "Anchor No. 70" (really any purchase receive a gift).

The center of the left I made using cotton No. 12 (cotton skein I had at home who knows how long), I then wanted to try running it with this cotton No. 70 and the result is the center of the right . Although very thin this gimp working well, you are also able to open the rings and then to undo the knot when he is mistaken, because the wire slides easily.

As can be seen by comparing the center is very small, about 10 cm in diameter, but it is beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment