Monday, November 22, 2010

What Toys Can I Give My Hamster

Bookmark

Sailing on the blog of Jon I found the pattern to make this bookmark whose name is Chinese Coin Bookmark .

Very interesting is the link: Chinese coins which provides information on Chinese coins.

Jon is an inexhaustible source of ideas, who kindly shared with all friends of this wonderful art that is tatting.

The blog of Jon are very beautiful and interesting.
There are plans for centers, bookmarks and more than instructions for new techniques to improve our work.

To achieve this bookmark is necessary to know the technique of false node, however, following his work schedule is easy. Since

working with two shuttles I thought I'd fill them with two different colors, and so I made a second bookmark a little 'Christmas.

Many thanks, thanks Jon

0 comments:

Post a Comment