Monday, January 25, 2010

2008 Honda Front License Plate Holder

CHICORY AND SCENTED SHRIMP

This risotto was born from a dinner with my best friend, was a life that we had not seen and so we opted for a very very nice restaurant in Ponte Milvio, where in addition to a good food also have a good wine list, which is not bad for our evening saw a thousand things to tell us something to wet your throat and served as we know water makes me rust) ... yes I'm linger and I'm lost .... I said ?!!!!!!... Ah yes the risotto, was well in the menu and the curiosity I tried, I liked it so much the combination of radicchio with prawns and orange that I wanted to do it again now and so here it


Ingredients for 4 people (please do not hate me but I went very eye)

Rice carnaroli I are set with 2 punches head
300 g prawns (this time I bought them frozen) 1 head of radicchio

Half an onion 1 orange
untreated
EVO Oil
Pepe Rosa
salt vegetable broth


PREPARATION: Make
blanch the shrimp in lightly salted water when ready remove them from the water and keep the cooking water aside.
fry the onion in 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil until brown and then remove.
Blow up the rice in oil for a few minutes and then begin to stretch with the shrimp cooking water if not enough to finish cooking the rice, add the vegetable stock.
Add the prawns and let finish cooking.
When cooked add the radicchio cut into strips, and grated Serve each portion of rice on a splash of orange peel, garnish with red pepper and taste the dish;)








With this recipe for the collection of Elena





Besos LM

0 comments:

Post a Comment